Thursday, January 17, 2008

Experiments in Time Lapse

Inspired by a recent challenge on DPC I decided to try my hand at some digital editing of some of my shots of loons from the summer


Right click the image to open it in a new window to view in full size

And some pics of Floyd

Zoe

Neptune on the Beach

Marin

This one of Matilda was more difficult, and I ran into some problems with it. Looks like I should have quit while I was ahead.


And finally, this one turned out really weird, but I figured I'd post it anyway just as an example of how wrong these things can go. I had visions of a cool time lapse of a retrieve and turning back to shore, but instead I ended up with a three headed Newf monster. Back to the drawing board I guess......

2 comments:

Mar.. said...

cute ducks!

Jim Rodgers said...

Maybe there is some Uranium leakage into our lake!